POWr Social Media Icons

POWr Social Media Icons

POWr Social Media Icons

Friday, October 10, 2014

Summer Memory






I am really looking forward for next summer because I am going to my lovely countryside again. When I was there in really humor weather I prefered to wear something light and simple, such as dresses. I am lover of bicycle,and for me bad is really important! I wore a small handbag, but it did not have enough place for everything, bag-pack is too huge for me, once I felt down because of it. For me the best solution is hippie bags because they are very comfortable and perfect size for summer essential needs. My summers needs are: suncream ( WHICH IS REALLOING OUT!), glasses, wallet, towel, facial spray (oxygen water for face), and ALWAYS A BOTTLE OF WATER BECAUSE OUR BODY NEEDS IT, sunscreen. I started to use suncream only a year ago after one accident. That was really hot day, and as usual I did not put sunscreen, and went outside. During I was on bicycle, my skin started to burn, and getting red. Then I fainted in the middle of the street. After 1 hour my parents found me. My skin was all over with blisters. I have 3 stern of skin burns. It taught me that such a small action like a put suncream IS REALLY IMPORTANT! Guys take care of yourself during the summer,and especially if you always live in really hot conditions! :)




Countryside Bicycle Parking


Dress: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Romwe
Lipstick: MAC "Tangerine Dream"







How do you take care of you? What do you use as your essential needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment