POWr Social Media Icons

POWr Social Media Icons

POWr Social Media Icons

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Be Yourself



Today is the day when I share my first ever blog post!  I always wanted to start my own blog to share my life, photos and beauty tips with you, so here we are! Before we start our journey I want introduce myself. My name is Ana, and I am 16  years old. I moved from Russia to the Sunshine State when I was 15. I live in such an awesome community, NBPS (North Broward Preparatory School). So, it is now my second year by myself, and far away from my parents. I want to tell you a little bit about my first year. You know what, it was was a huge change in my life. I have met people from all around the world. Not all of them are perfect...but who is? So, my first year was amazingly difficult , and wonderfully exciting because I met my friends there, and haters as well. Once, in my first week, I went outside to ride on a skateboard ( It was my first time lol) , and I fell down in front of one guy. Of course he was laughing, but he stood up and helped me. You know I looked in his eyes, and fell in love. The most weird thing is that he is Chinese. We started to chat every single day, and than we started to spend time together. In brief after about 2 months, we started to date. I have heard people say things like, "you are so different! How can you date?", but the answer is easy, it does not matter where you came from, it matters who you are in your soul. 
My BBF,me and my boyfriend, Russia,2014



Did you have changes in your life?  

No comments:

Post a Comment